NCat Competition rules
NCat Competition rules
This page governs the rules for NCat related competitions. The rules may be different for each competition. The rules below only apply to the competition for which it was set up.
- This raffle is only open to legal residents of the Republic of South Africa and legal visa holders. Competition entrants must be 18 years or older.
- Raffle tickets cost R100 each. To enter the competition, raffle tickets may be purchased by transferring the funds to the following NCat bank account: FNBAcc 62362218440, Wierda Valley, Branch No 260950 Reference Safari. Proof of payment, name and cell number should be mailed to email@example.com. Each entrant will receive a numbered raffle ticket by e-mail.
- Payment can also be made on www.ncat.co.za via NCat’s Payfast account. Proof of payment, name and cell number are to be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a numbered raffle ticket by e-mail.
- The prize will be a two-night stay for two people at Quatermain’s 1920s Safari Camp in the Amakhala Game Reserve. The prize will include accommodation, all meals, local beverages and two game drives (see www.quatermainscamp.co.za). The prize cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Prize winners will be responsible for their own travel arrangements to and from the reserve at their own cost. Prize winners who choose to fly to Port Elizabeth Airport, will be transported to Quatermain’s Camp by means of the camp’s airport transfer service.
- The competition will run from the 10th of April to the 10th of June 2019. No late entries will be accepted. The winner will be selected by NCat representatives and their financial representatives by means of a random draw. The draw will take place on the 30th of June 2019.
- The winner will be the first entry drawn. The winner will be notified by cell/e-mail, and his or her name will be published on the NCat website. Should the winner not respond within 7 calendar days after being notified by cell/e-mail, a second ticket will be drawn to determine a new prize winner. The judge’s decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize will only be valid during the months of July to September 2019, or May to September 2020.
- The prize winner will unconditionally and irrevocably indemnify NCat and Quatermain’s Camp and its staff and volunteers and hold them harmless against any losses, claims, proceedings, actions, damages, liability, demands, expenses, legal costs, medical costs or other costs, howsoever arising from the prize winner and his/her partner participating in the competition, to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- NCat reserves the right to cancel or alter any aspect of the competition at its sole discretion and without liability, should unforeseen circumstances arise. By entering the competition, and entrant confirms that he or she has read and understood these rules, and that should he or she contravene the rules, he or she will be disqualified from the competition.
Thank you for entering, and good luck!